Logos, logos, logos

I started Chy Design in 2004, with all of my ambition puffing up my sails! 

I love design, and I wanted to branch out of the corporate business world I worked in to "get to know my clients". One of my first big clients was WhiteWave Foods. I had worked for them over 5 years, when I decided to start Chy Design. They decided to contract me some work to get started! My career is filled with people who have believed in me and invested their time and resources in my vision! 

I love creating a brand from start to finish. Many times, clients will come to me as a "blank slate", or with a logo that doesn't completely fit the vision of their company. That's when my creative wheels start turning and our professional relationship begins to blossom! 

Here are a few logos that I have created over the years.... for my full design portfolio, visit my website at www.chydesign.com.















No comments

Back to Top